Ethical Business - Is There Such a Thing?

The short answer is: I don't know. However, having spent years working in the voluntary and publicly funded sector, I now think there is far more chance of achieving things I want to see happen through running my own business.

I guess business is like most things: it's a tool, a method of organising, a way of doing things. It can be used for good purposes and bad purposes (although who decides what's "good and what's "bad"?), the same as the Internet and the telephone.

It's also occurred to me, having spent five years providing business start-up services to other people, that running your own small business is probably the closest we can get to self-reliance and mutual aid in this overwhelmingly establishment-controlled society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ann Atkins at it again

Hindu Council UK objects to talk on "Hinduism: A Wretched, Immoral Compass"

Statement about recent violent incidents in the City.